Thursday, April 14, 2011

WE'RE HERE!


Welcome Chewbacca (Chewie), Cheese Sandwich, Puddles, Boots, Sprinkles and Delilah! Our ducks were late bloomers...they arrived last night, two days later than we expected them! We had everything set up for them and we are spending the day getting to know them. So far we have learned that baby ducklings eat and drink a lot! They like to play in their water dish and they stick together. When they go to sleep, they pile up on top of each other and cuddle...it's our favorite thing to watch. I hope you enjoy our pictures. Stay tuned today and tomorrow for MORE pictures!

Oh my gracious, the ducks are here!

Getting used to our new brooder

They're just so cute, I want to touch them!



I was so excited, I didn't even have time to take my jacket off!









Trying to fall asleep!

1 comment:

  1. Your ducks are adorable and I'm so glad they are here. The kids look so excited to finally have the ducks arrive! Congratulations! You did a great job Miss Stefanie!

    ReplyDelete